July 1, 2011

Texas Bound!

Haven't blogged about anything this year and 2011 is half way over. I've been buried in work and am now in the process of moving to Texas to live in my very own house! Homeowner Heaven!


I'll miss Boston enormously. I won't miss the corrupt politics nor the unrelenting taxes, but I love the snow, the spring, the summers and the falls here. It marks solid chunks out of the year and each season always makes you feel as though you're experiencing something brand spanking new. I love living in a brownstone and seeing this type of architecture all around me. I have lived here beside the Emerald Necklace in the Back Bay Fens since the summer of 1997, so it will be sad and hard to go -- however the need to be closer to family is such a larger focus.

Another new Scarlett chapter is to be written. Change is good for us all, yes?... :)

No comments: