April 18, 2010

A Wine Bottle Marriage

How beautiful are these? Have you ever seen a wine container made like it's art? I look at these and my eyes find peace. This concept came from Athanasios Babalis -- an industrial designer out of Greece and his other work is just as elegant... lots of clean lines and shapes with ample qualities of placidity. Just gorgeous. However, these gift boxes are my absolute favorite and so unique! Wish they were more readily available though, because they make the perfect way of presenting wine. A proud way of giving.






2 comments:

Marjorie said...

These are beautiful boxes and I am sure expensive.
I'm afraid I would be tempted to ask for the box back after gifting the wine.

Joy Tilton said...

These are so beautiful! I love unusual bottles and often buy wine by how the bottle looks...probably not the smartest way to buy!