March 26, 2010

A Lone Star Spotlight

Whenever I come across birds, for some reason I pay a little extra attention since some people write my nickname birdy instead of berty. I stumbled on these screen prints this morning and I thought you might be interested to take a peek at their other work over at Bee Things. They're located in Dallas, Texas and I just love their style. They also have the cutest brown bags that are great if you have kids or even if you don't (like me). Bagging your lunch has never been so adorable! Check out all their goods -- they are très bien!





2 comments:

Denise said...

These are adorable creatures. I love the little lunch bags. Thanks for the link.

Marjorie said...

Very cute. I think you could use them for gift bags as well. Love the birds, I am a bit of a bird freak myself.